Saturday, February 13, 2010

How sweet it is to be loved by you...

Yesterday was a wonderful day! Matthew and I celebrated our Valentine's Day early.

First, I was surprised at work with such a sweet gift! It really means a lot to me because up until the end of last year Matthew and I haven't exchanged gifts with each other for any holiday for 6 years! Not because we didn't want to, but something was always needing to be paid...or someone is always having a birthday or wedding...we always seem to put something else before us!! Not that I need a sweet gift...but it sure makes me feel special ;) Then, I was surprised with a date night! We went out to eat and we were going to see a movie, but we decided to rent one and go to our warm home instead. Can you believe this weather?? FREEZING! Anyway what a wonderful feeling it is to know your loved! I love you Matthew!




No comments: