Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Yo!

So we played and played and played in the snow. I didn't get any good pics during the day b/c I was chasing a 2 year old around and didn't want to drop my camera in the snow :( but when Matt came home he snapped lots of shots.

Hayden loved the snow so.so.so. much. He could have stayed in it all day! We made a "snowman" I added the quotes for sarcasm because it really turned out to be three balls of snow. I forgot the buttons, carrot, cole, pipe and top hat inside {I totally don't have any of that stuff!} and it was getting late so I didn't feel like getting creative...I know I'm a horrible Mom, thinking about getting inside and getting him in the bath! Nevertheless he loved helping me make the "snowman" and loved knocking it down even more!

Getting dressed for the weather

Hayden and Mom about to head out for the first time.

"Snowman"


Hayden putting in the arm

He totally didn't want to take this picture...but I made him!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

Wasn't it fun! Kinley loved it too! She didnt know what to think at first!
Im so glad I dont LIVE in the snow- just like to visit it & for it to visit me! LOL