Saturday, February 20, 2010

**Kathryn Update**

So Kathryn is doing so.so.so. much better. She has been so sick with fever a almost 2 weeks getting Motrin and Tylenol round the clock by her parents and also when she was admitted to the hospital. The doctor realized that she may developed an allergy to Motrin {even though she has been taking Motrin for a long time with no problem at all} So he stopped the Motrin, her fever went down, her rash started to fade, and her swelling decreased. She also hasn't had any seizures {her EEG results still aren't in} So hopefully she will be discharged from the hospital soon!

Thank you to everyone who prayed for my sweet sweet niece. God heard all of you!

I took this picture today. I wish I had a before and after. I'm sure my sister Holly will post something on her blog once they are home and settled. She looks A.MAZ.ING!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear she is doing better!