Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pleading for Prayers

My 21 month old niece, Kathryn, is very ill. She has been having off and on seizures {currently being managed by medication} when her fever gets very high. She has a horrible rash all over her body. She is so so so swollen. Her fever was up to 105 when I visited her at the hospital tonight. Currently checking for rheumatic fever and among other things! Thankfully Kawasaki Disease has been ruled out.

My heart is breaking for her. She is the sweetest thing...she lights up the room with her smile, she is just so full of life and fun. To see her so pitiful is just devastating. To see her laying in the bed miserable it is just flat out heart breaking.

I am asking, begging, pleading for your prayers. Please pray for recovery for Kathryn. Please pray for peace of mind for my sister and brother-in-law. Please pray for my sweet nephew who is going out of his mind stir crazy :)

I love you doodlebug~Aunt Heather

2 comments:

*Valerie* said...

Oh Heather!! Sending prayers and love yalls way!! I hope she feels better soon!

Brandi Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.