Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scentsy Fun

When Matt and I moved into our home my good friend Amanda gave me a Scentsy warmer and some scents for a house warming gift. She has a sister Ashley that is a consultant for Scentsy. It has been wonderful! We keep the warmer in the kitchen and on at all times and you can smell the fragrance through our whole house!

Yesterday I went with Amanda to her sister's house where she was having a Scentsy Party FUN! FUN! I ate a ton of good food and I bought lots of yummy smelly goods. So far my favs are Home Sweet Home, Blueberry Cheesecake, Autumn Sunset, Spiced Carmel, and Pumpkin Roll. I also bought Coffee Shop, French Kiss, Holiday Kiss, Sugar Cookie, lots others I can't remember them all.

The warmers are so nice and have all kinds of styles and tons and tons of fragrances! They would make great Christmas gifts!! Check out the website and hit Ashley up to place your order: http://www.scentsy.com/threecrazykiddoz !!

No comments: