Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat Round 2

We had a great day today. We had lunch at our all time favorite dinning establishment, Chick-fil-a. Headed home for a much needed nap that never happened. After Matt and I gave up on Hayden sleeping we dressed him up and headed out!

First we went to McGregor to see Mimi and Papaw(my parents). Mimi gave lots of good treats and love, but Papaw was still working. So we trick-or-treated at the Hewitt Gun Shop and saw him. Hayden was so happy to see him! (I also noticed a Smith and Wesson revolver that was PINK! Maybe Christmas??) Anyway after we left the good ole boys at the gun shop we headed to Lorena.

We went and saw Meemaw and Peepaw(Matt's parents) and made the rounds to other family members. Lots of love and goodies in Lorena for Hayden!! Then we went to Hewitt Park where the city held a Halloween get together it was great! They had ring toss games, bean bag games, costume contest (which Hayden was nominated for, but he refused to participate) they had hot dogs, pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, cookies...etc and it was FREE!! We met up there with the Bennett Family (my sister) and had a great time with them!

We ended the night with a classic flick...Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin Patch! The Charlie Brown movies are just my favorite! I don't think we could of had a better day if we tried!
Happy Halloween!!

Hayden looking for Moo Cows



Taking a break to enjoy some treats

Sweet Snow White (my niece Kathryn)

Scary Skeloten (my nephew Michael)

T-Rex roaming Hewitt Park

Best pic I could get of all three together!

No comments: