Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

Hayden,

Happy Birthday Baby! You are the best thing that has happened to your father and me. We are so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in your short little life. You bring so much joy to us I can't imagine our life without you. I love the way you try to sweet talk your momma, the way you absolutely adore your daddy. You amaze us everyday.

Even though today is a day to celebrate, it makes me so sad. Please stop having birthday's. I can't imagine you getting any older, so please don't. I need you to stay my tiny baby boy forever. Your are morphing into this little boy and I can't stand it! Happy Birthday Hayden, your breakin your momma's heart.

Mommy





3 comments:

Meg said...

hi heather! i am glad i found your blog :). your hayden is precious and i SO understand not wanting him to grow up...it is the craziest mix of emotions!! have a great week :)

Spencer and Emily said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for following! I just saw my number had gone up and I was so excited! Your little boy is so cute! :) My mom says she runs into from time-to-time at the hospital. Hope you are doing well!

~Shelly~ said...

YAY FOR UPDATING THE BLOG!!!
I hope his big day was FUN!! They will be 3 before we know it girl! And sadly enough I am ready for her to be 3- terrible two's is an understatement!!!