Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fair 2011

This year, as we do every year, we headed out to the Fair and Rodeo! This year Hayden was mesmerized by the Rodeo events. So I can't help but wonder if this is something he would like to pursue one day. I could handle Hayden Barrel Racing, Saddle or Bareback Bronc Riding, but if he EVER thinks about getting on a bull, I don't care how old he is, I will FORBID it. Its too scary for a Mama to take! After the Rodeo we went and rode rides and a pony and then we went into the petting zoo. He was also the cowboy in a cute little play. We had tons of fun this year!

Now, I know I'm partial...but is this not the CUTEST little cowboy you have EVER laid eyes on? He is going to be such a heart breaker!

Getting ready for the play!


1 comment:

Holly Bennett said...

SO HANDSOME!!! Did he get to watch the pig races? Lucky boy to get picked to be in the play. So fun!