Saturday, April 23, 2011

Riverwalk 2011

Back in April {I know I'm way behind on blogging} our little family took a weekend trip to San Antonio. We had LOTS of fun and it was so nice to get out of town for the weekend!



This is the view from out room at the Hotel Contessa


That heart shaped island is known to be the luckiest place to get married.


Sure enough the next day...


Matt and I on the lucky love island...

We had no idea that the weekend we happened to pick was the Fiesta Festival Weekend...bonus parade, crowd, traffic...etc

A pretty building in Fiesta lighting...


A floating Mariachi Band playing at our dinner...

1/2 of my dinner date...isn't he the most HANDSOME guy you've ever seen? I'm in LOVE!!

and the duck Hayden wouldn't stop feeding chips too...

We had such a great time and I have more to share that will have to be shared on another post, eventually.... :)


No comments: