Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playdate with the Bottoms!

We spent this morning with a play date with Megan and Parker Bottoms!! Parker and Hayden have known each other since they were 3 months old. They became fast friends and we enjoy their company. It also helps that Megan is so sweet and I love sitting and talking with her!

It's so fun to know that Hayden and Parker have many more memories to make together. The Bottoms are also fellow Lorena Leopards and that is where Matthew wants Hayden to go to school. So once we settle in Lorena these boys will be in the same grade and play sports together! I can't wait for Megan and I to be sitting in the stands together cheering for our boys!!

I love when we get pictures of the two of them together because I can't help but think we can use these on their Senior page and embarrass the crap out of them!! haha!


No comments: