Sunday, September 28, 2008

1st time blogger

Hello everyone! My name is Heather and I am a first time blogger! Please bear with me as I try to learn how to use this site and post pics. I don't know if I will find anyone on this site that I know, but if I do...you may not know me as my married name, Strahan. I am Heather Hurst and I married a Lorena Boy, Matthew, on November 12th 2005. We welcomed our first child, Hayden Hurst Strahan, on October 26th 2007. He is a true joy and very much all boy! He is such a toot! I will have a post a second blog just about him. Anyway, Matthew and I both work at both of the local hospital's in town. We are very busy during the week, but like to relax and do lots of fun stuff with Hayden on the weekends.

I hope to find old friends and read about what is going on with everyone!

No comments: